A safe and secure service that will dispose of all your sensitive material in one visit.
With business fraud and identity theft on the rise, it’s never been more important to have a secure system in place for disposing of all those documents a would-be fraudster would love to get their hands on. Through our shredding partners we will safely dispose of paper, IT and branded material, ensuring that your material is safe, and that you and your company are disposing of material within legal guidelines.
There are a number of benefits to outsourcing your shredding, not least that it saves you time! Depending upon the industry you work in, employees can literally spend hours feeding documents into a shredder, which is a lot of unproductive time you are paying for. As well as reducing your carbon footprint, by outsourcing your shredding requirements you are also quite significantly reducing your risk of fraud and identity theft, as material is disposed of at the correct security level. In fact, you’ll find most regulated industries now make it part of their minimum operating standards to outsource their shredding.
What you can expect from our service:
- Fully compliant with the European Information Destruction Standard: BS EN15713:2009.
- We can arrange collections at regular intervals if suitable, or when the shredding container is full, whichever works best for you.
- Secure Containers or Lockable Office Consoles (in ash/beech/mahogany) and Archive Boxes can all be taken care of.
- We can arrange for shredding to be carried out at your premises.
- Our highly experienced, dedicated customer service team can help you with your orders.
- Any amount of shredding can be taken care of, we can help you whether you have a few documents or require a regular weekly collection.
- 99% of the shredded paper is recycled.
- To request a quotation, just complete a short form and our shredding team will be in touch.